History of MHB
History of MHB
Mwanga Hakika Microfinance Bank Limited (MHB) has been formed by the successful merger of three different banks i.e EFC Tanzania Microfinance Bank (EFC), Hakika Microfinance Bank (Hakika), and Mwanga Community Bank (MCB).
After the merger, MHB operations have increased manifold as the bank is now a mid-size emerging bank in Tanzania with a promising future.
MHB recently offers tailor-made solutions to its valued customers.
The customer base of MHB consists of small, medium, and corporate customers who are spread in various parts of the country.
MHB Bank (Mwanga Hakika Microfinance Bank Limited) is a full-service bank incorporated in the United Republic of Tanzania. Through 3 main business units which are Retail, Corporate, and Treasury, MHB provides attractive financial services and products to Retail, Corporate, SMEs, Institution, and Government.
MHB has a network of 7 branches. Two branches are located in Dar es Salaam (i.e. Kijitonyama and Tegeta), three branches in Kilimanjaro region (i.e. Moshi, Mwanga & Same), one branch in Arusha, and one branch in Dodoma.
MHB has over 100,000 customers and employs over 200 staff. MHB maintains the best financial services and solutions to the corporate business segment in the country. MHB strive to serve and satisfy businesses by having a customized approach for each customer and having a promising future.
In Corporate Banking
- Trade Finance solutions such as Guarantees and letters of credit
- Internet Banking
- Providing Financial Solutions for corporate, government institutions, pension funds, international organization,s and Non-government Organizations
- Providing treasury, advisory, and securities services
In Retail Banking
- Over 100,000 customer base
- Provides unique such as salary advances, personal accounts, and serving more SMEs and Micro clients
- Reliable and accessible financial products and services
- MHB has been divided into 3 business Unit namely: Retail, Corporate & Treasury
- To ensure an attractive suite for corporate banking products. This enabled us to capture a significant portion of the local corporate banking market.
- Ensuring that all products and services offered to comply with codes, terms, and conditions